Saturday

LFW Street Style - Fashion Week Favourite





You might recognise Elizabeth from my shots last season, but guess what, I didn't - AGAIN.    Not straight away (it was the blue hair that fooled me dammit).  I've set her a challenge to turn up tomorrow in something unexpected, to try to fool me once again, so watch this space.  In the meantime, feast your envious eyes on that Versace Jeans football top, and Elizabeth's pre-grunge-part-glam look, it's a new genre I've invented, just for her.

2 comments:

  1. so we may see her again but not really, confusion then! looking forward to seeing a few morn hip cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is that some folk just have the ability to pull off a look like that?

    ReplyDelete

Styleeast likes comments. Styleeast thanks you for your comments.