Monday

There's something about Fumie


Fumie is taking over the world!  Well, not quite. But, as the dip-dye/coloured hair trend, long a feature on east London's streets, starts to seep into the mainstream, my photos of Fumie are certainly proving popular.  Look, here she is in Italian Glamour!  Look, here she is again, taking up the entire page in London's Evening Standard!  So what good fortune it was for me that I bumped into Fumie again (now with pink fringe) when I went shooting in The Vintage Store the other week.  I'm going to start pimping out these pics now, make me some dolla (*jokes*).  Though, now I mention dolla, I feel obliged to let you know that I'm off to NYC, for a little jolly.  That's right - Style(lower)east(side) coming right up, stay tuned.  In the meantime, let me know if you see Fumie popping up anywhere else, won't you?


9 comments:

  1. Oh what an absolutely gorgeous sweetie Fumie is!!! Thank you for sharing the pics and have a blast in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. trend spotting is your game for sure, she's taking the world by storm! i wouldn't be surprised if your shots end up on forecasting sites you know. bring on ny i bet you're thinking, that's going to be top. glad you liked the mag

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it's the lovely Fumie again. I see she has changed the colour. Have a swell time in NYC - we wait to see what you have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And how was NYC?? Hope you had your camera by your side the whole time you were there. Have to say that Fumie's matching of shirt, socks AND hair is rather wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hair celebrity! But deserved, definitely :) Hope NYC was amazing!

    xo,
    Lela
    Enter to WIN my Vintage Tea Party giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, so pretty and stylish, amazing outfit. lovely hairstyle.
    parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love it - so stylish and functional. xA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress and your hair. Great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The streak of pink is fabulous! Great accessory on its own.

    ReplyDelete

Styleeast likes comments. Styleeast thanks you for your comments.